Experience (in Years):
- An ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of overall IT experience in the field of testing and quality control.
- The candidate should have taken the role of a QA Manager (for at least 2 years) in a reputed organization and worked across projects
- Candidate should have skills to generate QA reports for senior management on a weekly basis.
- Should have worked for at least 5 years with international clients. Any direct onsite experience would be a plus.
- Candidate should be certified on Quality Assurance from a reputed IT organization and should have worked with CMMI Level 4 companies in the past.
- Should have managed and lead team of more than 30 QA employees in the past.
- Candidate should have at least 5 years of past experience of Software testing (i.e. 5 years manual and at least 1 year of automated testing)
- Candidate should have good hands on knowledge of best practices, automation tools and techniques, process compliance (ISO, CMMi).
- Candidate should have had exposure to Web as well as desktop applications testing
Personal Characteristics :
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner and open to new ways of doing things.
- Innovative in nature
MCA/BE/BTech in any discipline