The candidate should be able to facilitate sessions between business users and be able to define the requirements, translate business requirements into system requirements, provide verbal and written communication. Candidate is expected to be technical, self-driven, organized, and analytical so that they can assist the development team in complying with the requirements.
- Utilize Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions and ‘Agile’ methodology with functioning prototypes for detailed requirements gathering and detailed design.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and client focus a must. The candidate must have the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Develop and maintain project documentation
- Conduct data analysis using PL/SQL or SQL
- Gather and manage system design specifications (SDS) and requirements traceability matrix (RTM).
- Develop, validate and maintain use cases.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical team members and stakeholders with good writing skills.
- Act as liaison with senior-level external or internal clients
- Produce project feasibility reports
- Identify options for solution development and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
- Present screen designs, modified implementation proposals to clients.
- Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
Experience with case management system, Eligibility determination and Benefits Calculation system such as "Child Care", "CASH", "TANF", "SNAP”, “Medicare”, and "Medicaid" etc. for local state and county or working with Human Services
- Good communication skills
- Fast learner and open to new ways of doing things.
- Innovative in nature.